Hi Everyone, 


Since the closing down of SG, I've decided to open up another medium for re-selling clothes online. I do hope that you girls will support me. send in the stuffs that you wanna sell and I'll post it up. Thanks!


PS: A blogshop will not go a long way without good suggestions, Please email me your suggestions to make this blog a better place. Thank you so much! ;-)

Friday, July 16, 2010

do email : greatgarbage1@gmail.com













1) Online Boutique: Peep
2) Item: Dress
3) Color: Nude pink( because of the lighting looks slightly darker on my image, but the colour is exactly like the one from peep)
4) Size: XS-M ( body hugging, i dont recommend any size after M)
5) Reason for selling: doesnt fit me well.never wore it
6) Material: thick quality lycra
7) Bought at: RM 49
8) Selling at: RM45 ( inc postage/cod)
9) COD places:damansara utama.the curve